Information on the company
This Sunday Times Top 100 company was founded in 2000 and offers vehicle financing solutions. They are a young, fast paced, rapidly expanding organisation who are looking for ambitious graduates to match their drive.
As a sales executive in our client's sales team, you'll be giving excellent support and guidance to our customers who are applying for finance with bad credit, providing knowledgable information on how they can help them with their car finance.
- Competitive commission structure
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Weekly incentives and prizes
- Fresh fruit and Coffee every day
- 36 hours a week
- Your Birthday off and much more!
- Assist customers through the car finance journey, informing them of the options available
- Ensure incoming enquiries and online applications and dealt with, and manage your own workload of customers
- Identify any barriers or objections and work to confidently overcome these and gain commitment from the customer
- Work to KPI's and targets effectively, whilst continuing to provide excellent customer service Company. Our client is an award-winning business just outside of Manchester City Centre.
- We create personalised and high quality customer experiences driven by outstanding tech, streamlined process and most importantly, amazing people. Over the next 12 months we have exciting upcoming projects to cement our position as market leaders in every aspect of our business and that journey starts with attracting the best talent
Apply for this role