Information on the company
Our client offers a personal and dedicated service in the Senior Recruitment market. Servicing both the Interim and Permanent markets, they endeavour to become the number one senior recruiter globally.
They have developed a number of innovative services to help candidates secure the best out there in the market. They guarantee that we will work harder, faster and longer than any of our competition to deliver the best individuals for your business.
This is a full-time position based in Nottingham, paying £Competitive + Commissions
Key responsibilities of the role;
- You will be managing the end to end recruitment life cycle.
- Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
- Researching the market and keeping up to date with market trends
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates, through various means including advertising and networking events.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing candidates using our market leading database, whilst consistently hitting KPI's and targets.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Educated to a degree level
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbally.
- Money motivated.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Target Driven
- Potential to earn up to £50,000 OTE during your first year.
- A comprehensive fast track graduate training programme.
- Unrivalled commission / bonus structure.
- Bright, open-plan offices with a fun environment – including beer / prosecco days.
- All-inclusive company holidays (in the last 2 years we've been to New York, Barcelona, Berlin, and Prague – and the next stop is Ibiza).
- Progression bonuses on our exclusive Incentive Ladder – including champagne, shopping trips in New York for 2, company cars, helicopter rides, and experience days.
- State of the art tech and software across all offices, all designed so that you can focus on what you want to be focused on.
- Quarterly lunch clubs… Including Michelin star lunches and fantastic afternoons out with other superstars in the business.
- A great team where everyone works together to drive personal, professional and business development.