Information on the company
This company works in partnership with some of the world's leading oil and energy companies in the UK, Europe and worldwide. With offices based in the UK & Europe, they pride themselves on an extremely high quality and professional service to all their clients.
This is a full-time position based in Knutsford, paying £30-50K + Commissions
The Resourcer is responsible for supporting Consultants in the recruitment sales process by sourcing candidates within a specific market sector.
- Using sourcing methods to spot candidates on LinkedIn, Cv databases, RDB and many more
- Managing KPIs
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, emails and managing meetings
- Being exclusive with candidates
- Screening CV’s, correcting grammar and spelling mistakes
- Maintaining contact with candidates and keeping RDB updated
- Identifying and communicating sales opportunities
- Dealing with CV submissions to clients
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
What are the perks of working at this company?
- The ideal candidate should be confident and an excellent communicator.
- Target driven.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- You should have a real passion to succeed.
- You should be flexible within the workplace.
- Previous sales experience and/or an understanding of recruitment would be essential.
- With offices in the UK and Europe, opportunities for travel may arise.
- You will receive first class industry training through the company’s in-house training and development programme.
- You will receive hands on support from some of the senior partners and management team.
- Various company activities are provided such as a book club and company socials.
Apply for this role