Information on the company
This company works with major UK network operators to deliver SMS, MMS and email campaigns through a managed service function. The company have an in-house web based application which enables the bureau team to deploy campaigns, this includes working with outside partners, creative agencies and data providers who provide all the other elements needed to deploy a campaign.
This is a full-time position based in Chester or Home based in Manchester, paying £30-37k + OTE + Commissions
Key responsibilities of the role;
- Meeting agreed quarterly Key Business Targets (KBT’s) based on the below
- Developing and implementing a Corporate Partnership, acquisition and retention strategy.
- Be responsible for the relationships, the retention of and the current corporate partners to ensure growth.
- Managing review meetings with corporate partners, ensuring that projects and goals are achieved on time and SLA’s are maintained
- Generating new business through gap analysis, prioritised list of prospective new corporate partners from telecom and software trade sectors, working with the Marketing team effectively, cold prospecting, cross networking, trade shows etc
- Upselling additional group products, services and communication channels into existing partnership
- To generate outbound calls to key partnership on a regular basis and manage all inbound calls, responding to incoming enquiries efficiently and professionally Complete RFI, RFP and present tailor-made presentations, to C-suite decision makers
- Creating commercial forecast for the partnerships program to feed into the wider company’s objectives and efficiently managing projects through on budget.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
What are the perks of working at this company?
- At least 3 years of partnership/channel or account management experience is essential
- Strong business background
- Previous experience of dealing with large key account and multinational businesses
- Able to work across multiple fast-moving projects
- Strong technical sales knowledge with experience in solutions or SaaS sales
- Experience in replying to RFI, RFP and tenders
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Pivot, Vlookups and PowerPoint
- Ability to use SMS and OTT marketing channels
- Digital communications background
- Management experience
- Progressing in a leading and innovative environment
- Working with some of the most innovative digital solutions on the market
- Working in a huge telecommunication business
- Play a key role in the success of the company
Apply for this role