Information on the company
Our client is a mobile advertising company that enables brands and agencies to deliver outstanding campaigns from start to finish, using powerful technology and an expert team.
This is a full-time position based in Manchester, paying £25-28K (DOE) + 25% Bonus
Key responsibilities of the role;
- Delivering revenue against set weekly, quarterly and annual budgets and report on sales performance in weekly sales meetings
- Meeting on a regular basis with key account holders in agencies to identify revenue streams and potential future business opportunities.
- Account Managers will be expected to attend a minimum of 10 weekly contacts on their territory
- Being the main point of contact for agency partners. This will include delivering a full end-to-end service solution, delivering against SLAs and ensuring optimum levels of customer service are adhered to at all times
- Maintaining an active sales pipeline at all times to deliver visibility on all business opportunities
- Develop understanding of a variety of tools used within the business.
- Developing a strong working relationship with all departments
- Collaborating with other agency account managers to ensure best practice in the mobile space is offered at all times
- Ensuring all key contacts are kept informed of the latest developments.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Educated to a degree level
- At least 1-2 years of media sales experience
- The successful candidate must be well connected in the Manchester agency community
- Knowledge of mobile and media marketplace
- Flexible, positive attitude to internal and external work flows
- Progression opportunity within the company
- Training will be provided
- Friendly environment to work in
- A lot of learning opportunities
Apply for this role