Information on the company
The company supports clients in addressing the multitude of sustainability risks and opportunities that impact corporate strategies, operations, products and supply chains. With a singular focus on delivering evidence based, actionable results, the team has earned a strong reputation in the corporate sector, supporting major companies such as NVIDIA, Varian and Ecolab.
With headquarters in USA and UK the company is growing on daily basis.
This is a full-time position based in Manchester or London, paying £40K
Your day to day activities will include;
- You will be working on projects and be responsible for their completion
- Carrying out all surveying activity in relation to M&E packages
- Providing accurate forecast of project cost to completion and final value
- Preparing tender packages for subcontract works
- Monitoring projected costs in line with budget
- Producing monthly contract reports which includes cash flow and liabilities
- Providing input in construction project commercial/legal/strategic meetings
- Ensuring that all sub-contractors accounts are managed according to their terms and conditions
- Making sure that all contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders
The ideal candidate for the role must have;
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Educated to a degree level related to Quantity Surveying
- Previous experience in Construction or Building related
- Be able to read and understand drawings, contracts and plans
- Experience and knowledge of M&E Quantity Surveying and financial knowledge of construction costs
- Understanding of contracts and legal issues pertaining to contracts
- Exposure to lift installations and ancillary service packages associated with high value projects ranging across multiple sectors would be advantageous
- Experience in administering M&E sub-contract accounts
- Knowledge of the M&E market; costs of labour, resources and M&E product market.
- Be a part of a busy and friendly team
- Opportunity to gain new experiences and skills
- Member of a global organisation with potential of overseas travel