Information on the company
V9 Group Challenge, Innovate, Disrupt Payments and Retail. Join the team.
What does the company do?
V9 Group is the developer of Europe's most advanced payment technology. Our team of tech and payment specialists have developed a complete business solution for Partners to develop and grow, under their own brand and on their own terms.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
The core responsibility of the role involves driving sales:
- The first interaction for potential partners and build relationships with them.
- Building your own professional network through LinkedIn
- Researching target organisations and building prospect lists
- Finding and contacting the relevant people in those organisations
- Entering target customer intelligence into V9 CRM and keeping records up to date
- Closing Sales
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
Candidates should have the following skills:
- A good listener and communicator (ie. can ask broad questions, listen, and then drill down into detail based on answers given)
- Able to identify and understand customer “pain/challenges”
- Able to assess how the company's solutions could fit/help with the customers' challenge
- Able to communicate (in a relevant way) the value-proposition of our products and services
- A team player (probably the most important characteristic - the star of the team is always the team)
- Research customers on internet and other sources to capture info/intel
- Build/maintain data on potential customers to capture knowledge
- Lead follow up
- £24,000 salary and uncapped commission
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- A daily pipeline of warm ready for calls
- Ability to develop and grow your career within the company
- Fun, modern and informal office environment
- Monthly social events
- Easy location to get to
- This position offers the opportunity for career building experience with growth opportunities. It’s an Ideal entry-level professional position with growing tech company