This is a full-time position based in Northwich, paying £18-21K (DOE)
As a Settlement Officer your daily activities are:
- You will be responsible for the administration of all operational aspects
- Inputting Treasury settlements
- FX and Money Markets deposits
- Carrying out Payment investigations and processing payments.
- General database maintenance.
- Working within a team
- Provide back-office support and service on banking operations
- Proactive in proposing and providing processing solutions.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- Educated to degree level with at least a 2.1
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable for at least a year
- Able to use MS Office is essential
- Ability to interact and co-operate with clients and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills
- Work under pressure
- Payments experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Knowledge of Swift Messaging – MT103 / MT202 and MT300/ MT320 would be advantageous, but not essential.
- A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills
What are the perks of working at this company? This is an exciting opportunity to work in a company with an attractive reward package.
- Progression opportunity within the company
- Training will be provided
- Friendly environment to work in
- A lot of learning opportunities