Information on the company
V9 Group Challenge, Innovate, Disrupt Payments and Retail. Join the team.
Our client is a fast paced, innovative, rapidly expanding FinTech Company who provide point of sale software and hardware solutions across the world. We are looking for an articulate, enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
This is a great opportunity to be one of the founding employees of our team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our client support and reporting function. The individual will report into the Operations Manager and will be internally trained on our operating systems and have full ongoing support for all day to day operations.
We are looking for an individual who has had experience of working in a professional office environment. Ideally you will have had experience of liaising with client/customer queries over the phone and via email. Attention to detail is a must due to this role involving data, reporting and administrative duties.
- Experience of working in a professional office environment
- Clear verbal and written communicator
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Natural rapport builder
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Good general computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Punctual and reliable
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
Role Description & Requirements
- Processing new Merchant applications
- Daily data input and reporting responsibilities
- Ongoing support for new and existing customer base via telephone and email
- Dealing with supplier systems and data reporting
- Customer service and complaints handling
- Internal reporting and communication with other teams and offices
- Hours; Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm