Information on the company
Our client is an international wall decoration group which product categories are sold in over 75 countries worldwide. The company has successfully collaborated with the world's leading interior designers, such as Julien MacDonald, Kelly Hoppen, Barbara Hulanicki, Marcel Wanders, Wayne Hemmingway and Laurence Llewelyn Bowen. The company has been recognised as a Coolbrand for seven consecutive years, alongside Apple, Aston Martin, Bang & Olufsen and Prada.
This is a full-time position based in Blackburn, paying £18-20K
As a Business Analyst your key responsibilities of the role are:
- Define high level business requirements.
- Create Project Vision document.
- Define and report against success criteria.
- Investigate which business processes or departments are impacted by the project.
- Document and test assumptions.
- Create and validate experiments.
- Define Minimum Viable Product and SLA’s for any new or amended services
- Calculate project ROI and costs.
- Presenting project demonstrations.
- Work with the development team to plan the project.
- Lead requirements workshops with the business stakeholders.
- Create User Stories, Storyboards, Wireframes and Acceptance Criteria.
- Lead user acceptance testing sessions.
- Create service handover documentation.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- Educated to a degree level
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Documentation skills.
- Experience of MS Excel and Word.
- The ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have experience in Retail or Manufacturing
- Knowledge of Balsamiq, Visio, Proto.io etc
- Able to use ALM and road mapping tools such as Visual Studio,Jira, aha! And craft.io
- Previous experience in Dynamics AX, Sharepoint, Data analytics tools is desirable
- Usage of Service Desk tools like Zendesk, Solarwinds or Freshdesk
- Experience of working with Agile, Kanban or Lean methodologies
- Experience of contributing ideas to and participating in Hack Days
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Opportunity to develop your skills in a friendly and innovative environment
- Working alongside the Business Intelligence Manager and dealing with each department of the business
- Gain experience in a fast-growing company
- Working hours from Monday-Friday - 40 hours per week