Information on the company
This company is committed to delivering efficient automotive solutions to the UK workplace. The company provides Car Ownership solutions to companies, with the primary market being solutions tailored direct to the automotive industry. They have worked with clients including; Audi, BMW, Ford, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen. Additionally they have provided services for companies such as John Lewis and BP.
This is a full-time position based in Bury, paying £18-20K
Key responsibilities of the role;
Our client is searching for a Graduate Business Analyst to develop technical and non-technical solutions to business problems by defining, analysing and documenting requirements.
Dealing with the Operations Department, a fast-growing and multi-disciplined team, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the Management Board to understand and document each department’s current system and processes
- Creating, developing and maintaining a library of process maps documenting all current and future processes and systems
- Creating documentation such as Requirements Catalogues and Wire Frames of new and existing systems
- Developing small projects and supporting your team with medium and large projects
- Producing plan, document and deliver training to staff when new functionality is being released
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Educated to degree level ideally within a Business or IT degree related
- You must be organised, analytical and problem-solving
- Confident, proactive, inquisitive, self-motivated and passionate about what you do
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1 year+ previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Microsoft knowledge with strong Excel skills
- Gain experience in a team responsible for developing bespoke platforms and client facing web operations
- Training / Career Progression Potential - As the role matures the company are fully committed to supporting your ongoing Professional Development, this could be in Business Analysis (BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis), Project Management (Prince 2) or another relevant qualification.