Information on the company
This company are a leading employee and customer engagement provider with the experience of processing over a million surveys over the last 13 years for an impressive list of household name clients.
This is a 4-6 month paid opportunity based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
Key responsibilities of the role:
As the company’s digital marketing specialist you will help drive the success of their digital marketing efforts, which include digital marketing campaigns, search engine optimization, offline marketing, mobile marketing, social media, online and offline graphic design and more.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Developing overall digital marketing strategies to meet specified business goals, including driving sales and increasing brand awareness of all three services.
- Developing PR & social media strategies, including writing case studies, blogs and social media content.
- Analysing data to draw meaningful insights that make improvements to campaign performance and strategy.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of current digital marketing materials and provide suggestions for improvement or revised direction.
- Identifying new trends and opportunities in the digital landscape and make recommendations to the leadership team.
- You will need to plan and work on a daily basis and meet regularly with the NWEEG Steering Group.
- You will provide strategic input to the directors and hands-on management of B2B digital marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Establishing digital strategies, goals and tactics to drive sales, increase brand awareness and promote company services throughout the UK.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Must have a proven track record of developing digital strategies and campaigns, including but not limited to email marketing, social media, SEO and PPC advertising.
- Must have strong self-management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with our team to deliver on business metrics.
- Must be able to analyse datasets and draw meaningful insights to make improvements to campaign performance and strategy.
- Must exhibit strong verbal and written skills and the ability to effectively present conceptual strategies and ideas to team members and senior leadership.
- Must have strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritise work assignments and deliver on time and on budget.
- Must have the ability to work well within a team, functioning as a leader and also be able to work independently and unsupervised.
- Must have a resourceful and engaging personal attitude.
What are the perks of working at this company?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a growing company on a short-term basis with the potential to develop this role into a permanent position to showcase your skills.
Its corporate values are Trust, Honesty, Excellence, Respect and Engagement (THERE) and all of these elements are fundamental in everything that they do. If your own personal values are in line with THERE then they would like to talk to you.