Information on the company
This company sources buy to let property investment deals across the UK from developers, banks, and administrators on behalf of high net worth individuals. Catering for first time investors to those with portfolios worth over several million pounds, they offer a unique service by allowing individuals to purchase property that is pre-negotiated and completely off market.
Due to increased growth we are looking for a well organised Maintenance Coordinator to join our busy team.
Your daily responsibilities
- Working as part of the maintenance team in scheduling activities.
- Responding to enquiries and working with the team to resolve maintenance issues through to completion.
- Using the maintenance repair reporting system to monitor repairs.
- Filing paper/digital certificates and other maintenance documentation.
- Arranging quotes and assisting in diarising tasks.
- Organising supplies.
- Liaising with external providers where necessary.
- Assisting with Health & Safety Compliance.
The ideal candidate
- Excellent administration skills and a professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of planning maintenance work & sub-contractors would be advantageous
- The ability to prioritise activities, manage several tasks concurrently and work under pressure.
- Displays initiative dealing effectively with issues unaided.
- Excellent attention to detail in order to present work to high standard.
- Works well using own initiative and able to demonstrate problem solving ability.
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 over a period of time (this excludes Bank Holidays)
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Funded team events
- Weekly incentives and employee of the quarter
- The afternoon off to celebrate your birthday!