Information on the company
Our client is a disruptive two-sided marketplace. In less than two years, they have re-defined how people buy, lease and finance their next cars. Leading with an industry first fully online car buying proposition and focused on delivering the ultimate customer experience. It is currently the largest pan-European marketplace for high quality used cars, operating in 23 countries.
For their customers, it is all about enjoying the ride: offering convenience that you can trust in. They're a start-up style team, within an established European brand looking to disrupt and revolutionise the way people think and go about buying cars online.
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to their values, vision and customers - naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure they continue growing and improving every day!
Want to be a part of a team where you are empowered to manage your own team workload, carry out personal quality monitoring and check your own stats? Are you confident, independent and able to set high expectations and exceed them? Could this be the move you are looking for? If so, read on...
This is not your average Team Lead role, this is an opportunity to start with a blank canvas and to really show what you’re made of, no training wheels, it’s all you.
You can be accountable for the processes that you create, for the team that you build and the energy you bring for the constant change and growth to come...
- Bring the buzz through working closely with your teammates, energise them to their full potential and build a culture that thrives tomorrow as well as today.
- Innovate, solutionise and engage with colleagues and customers in a friendly fashion.
- Be ahead of the game, build processes and ways of working with no framework to hide behind.
- Breathe accountability, push your team to smash their targets and surpass their limits, to take ownership of their performance and their own professional development.
- Thrive in a busy and high-pressure environment, taking extra responsibility in your stride and eating project work for breakfast.
This role will give you a platform to:
- Inspire change - Drive change and innovation through combining customer insight with your own initiative and ideas, changing the online landscape for car buyers.
- Bring your real self to work- We’re on the lookout for open, bubbly, energetic people who know how to work hard and to have fun! Wear whatever makes you comfortable to work, and if you’re having a bad day don’t worry, we’ve got your back, we’re all in this together!
- Make your mark - The revolution is in your hands! We’re all about growth and development and will encourage and support you to create and improve processes and take on projects as you grow. You can become a subject matter expert, train your colleagues or develop into one of our growing departments!
Who we’re looking for:
- You are a Customer Service Rockstar, switched on and firing on all cylinders.
- You actively develop business and customer service strategic plans for rapid growth and local market leadership - setting targets within the team that guarantee ultimate customer experience whilst building trust.
- You have worked in departments that own all of customer service, including back office work. Working in a new start-up or a rapidly growing business would also help.
- In it together - You actively provide feedback on customer journeys for customer success, challenge the status quo and share ideas for innovating better ways of working.
- Own it - You take ownership of customers’ issues and your teams’ performance, delivering insight and reporting on key metrics and customer engagement activities.
- Empowerment - You set up teammates for success, empowering them to solve problems creatively and adopt best practices, driving customer satisfaction and process improvements.
- Engagement - You actively encourage, support and energise your teammates, leading by example and promoting engagement in line with the rest of the business.
- Ensure Quality Monitoring scores are in line with KPI, developing plans and coaching team mates to increase performance across all channels.
- You Identify patterns in the needs and expectations of our customers, anticipating and solving complications the customer may encounter after their first interaction.
You could be closer than you think in getting your dream job, if you have the experience and this challenging role fits your ambition then please apply.