Information on the company
Our client is a disruptive two-sided marketplace. In less than two years, they have re-defined how people buy, lease and finance their next cars. Leading with an industry first fully online car buying proposition and focused on delivering the ultimate customer experience. It is currently the largest pan-European marketplace for high quality used cars, operating in 23 countries.
For their customers, it is all about enjoying the ride: offering convenience that you can trust in. They're a start-up style team, within an established European brand looking to disrupt and revolutionise the way people think and go about buying cars online.
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to their values, vision and customers - naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure they continue growing and improving every day!
Want to be a part of a team where you are empowered to manage your own team workload, carry out personal quality monitoring and check your own stats? Are you confident, independent and able to set high expectations and exceed them? Could this be the move you are looking for? If so, read on...
This role will give you a platform to:
- Inspire change - Drive change and innovation through combining customer insight with your own initiative and ideas, changing the online landscape for car buyers.
- Bring your real self to work- We’re on the lookout for open, bubbly, energetic people who know how to work and to have fun! Wear whatever makes you comfortable to work, and if you’re having a bad day don’t worry, we’ve got your back, we’re all in this together!
- Make your mark - The revolution is in your hands! We’re all about growth and development and will encourage and support you to create and improve processes and take on projects as you grow. You can become a subject matter expert, train your colleagues or develop into one of our growing departments!
- Provide customer service, and sales support, an experience that is second to none for every customer.
- Innovate, create solutions and engage with colleagues and customers in a friendly fashion.
- Smash expectations go above and beyond for customers and make their day!
- Thrive in a busy and high-pressure environment, taking extra responsibility in your stride and eating project work for breakfast.
- Intuitively deal with customers with minimal guidance while building trust in our brand and use your wits to help develop processes for the team, blazing the trail for future colleagues.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are a Customer Service Rockstar, switched on and firing on all cylinders.
- You have experience in sales through service, making sure your customers have all the information they need to make a purchase.
- You have worked in departments that own all of customer service, including back office work. Working in a new start-up or a rapidly growing business would also help.
- In it together - You actively provide feedback on customer journeys for customer success, challenge the status quo and share ideas for innovating better ways of working.
- Own it - You take ownership of customers’ issues, relieving customers’ stress while guiding them to a quick and easy resolution.
- Empowerment - You’re a creative problem solver and strive to adopt best practices, drive customer satisfaction and optimize processes.
- You Identify patterns in the needs and expectations of our customers, anticipating and solving complications the customer may encounter after their first interaction.
You could be closer than you think in getting your dream job, if you have the experience and this challenging role fits your ambitions, then please get in contact.