Title: Administration Assistant | £18,000 pa | Global FMCG | West London
Location: West London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £18,000 (per annum)
Information on the companyJML are a global innovative consumer product brand and one of the fastest growing sales and marketing companies in the UK. We specialise in the marketing of innovative products using video promotion in retail stores backed by heavyweight TV advertising. For the host of retailers stocking JML, this has proven to be a sales formula that provides one of the most profitable uses of floor space. We have also invested heavily in ecommerce and built our business by engaging with our customers through dynamic multi-channel advertising, creating distinctive promotional videos that inspire, entertain and sell. Visit us at JML.direct.com
The role will be to work as part of an International Sales Team to assist on marketing our products to our Distributor Partners, and to mail order companies within the UK.
Your primary role will be assisting with the administration of accounts of selected wholesale and existing domestic mail order customers. You will coordinate with our UK warehouse and fulfilment centre to ensure that products are available and despatched to customers on time. This will involve updating spreadsheets and using software to forecast future stock requirements. In addition, you will be assisting the team with marketing our brand and our products to our network of Distributors.
You will ensure the timely and accurate administration of purchase orders, liaise with suppliers, agents and colleagues and ensure that products are paid for and arrive on schedule. You will also ensure the accurate administration of invoices to customers and ensure that they are paid on time. This will also involve preparing documents and updating company spreadsheets & software.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicating information to allocated customers and distributors.
• Updating of forecasting spreadsheets and stock maintenance for mail order sales.
• Familiarization with mail order software.
• Accurate record keeping of all activities.
• Preparation of appropriate documentation, i.e. Proforma Invoices, Packing Lists, Commercial Invoices etc. as required.
• Liaison with courier companies, our warehouses, and freight forwarders etc.
• Preparation marketing packs, product information etc.
• Shipment by courier, together with export documentation (if necessary), of marketing packages, samples etc to clients as required.
• Ordering and management of broadcast media.
AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must have an eye for detail and experience of analysing data.
• Good level of competence with spreadsheets and other computer software.
• Ability to organise, categorise and reproduce detailed information and items with speed and efficiency.
• Prioritise without constant supervision.
• Possess a high level of initiative and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Commercial awareness.
• A team player.
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
• A passion for selling our products!
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE
As well as offering a competitive salary, career progression opportunities and the flexibility to work from home we also offer the following benefits some of which begin once you’ve passed your probationary period:-
• Life Assurance (3 x salary)
• Auto enrolment 3% Employer contribution. You pay 4%
• 6% Employer pension contribution after 1 year of service. You pay 4%
• 25 days annual leave, with 1 extra day after 3 years, plus another extra day after 6 years from the start of the next holiday year
• Employee Assistant Programme offering face to face and 24 hour telephone counselling
• Staff Discount Scheme – 50% off
• Canteen at Chiswick Green
• Free fruit daily
• Subscriptions for professional memberships
• BUPA private healthcare (after 1 year of service)
• Babylon online GP
• Medicash for routine dentistry, optical, physio, osteopathy plus Medicash Extras
• Bike to Work Scheme
• Season Ticket Loan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Eyecare Vouchers
• Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
• Dress down Fridays
• Charity events and product giveaways
• Café Takeovers
• Movie Nights
• Social celebrations and Company get togethers including conferences
• Wellbeing and Mental Health initiatives
• Tea Trolley!