Information on the company
Our client is a technology start up focused on selling software that enables mass communication to employees and customers at times of crises. This could include during major IT outages, fires or Health and Safety accidents. It enables rapid,effective emergency communications at the touch of button regardless of the location of the senior team or their customers and employees.
This is a permanent role offering £20K -£22K plus commissions.
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Successfully promoting the company as an innovative new company into the market
- Generating qualified leads and demo appointments for the sales process to meet sales target
- Successfully following-up on prospects to close sales and meet sales targets
- Providing high quality demos and after sales support to win and retain customers, and up sell additional services to them
- Generate leads – To engage in a range of marketing activity designed to generate qualified leads for the Crises Control service, including marketing E-shots, targeted PPC campaigns, business continuity industry exhibition stands, social media output and engagement, website copy and landing pages, webinars, sales brochures and videos.
- Conduct demos – To reach out to prospects, arrange demos of the Crises Control product and complete the demos, either online or face-to-face, to a high standard, taking the prospect through the next sales process.
- After sales support – To provide account management and a communications bridge between the Service Desk and the customer. The Service Desk supports and helps resolve any technical or other issues.
- CRM database – To take responsibility for maintaining your pipeline and sales progresses on the Crises Control CRM process in place. Updating this with details of all new prospects, recording progress in the sales stages and estimating monthly subscription revenue
- Influencing Product development, driving new operational efficiencies and technical developments in partnership with the Technical Team
- Training staff, leading training of staff in knowledge of the product
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Confident and articulate personal presentation style
- Knowledge and experience of engaging with sales prospects, producing written proposals
- Persistence and tenacity in resolving issues and maintaining engagement with prospective customers.
- Experience of how to close sales with prospective customers and a proven track record in successfully doing so
- Experience of providing after sales support to customers, persistence in resolving issues and in successfully selling-in additional services
What are the perks of working at this company?
- New and innovative tech start up company
- Great commission structure
Apply for this role