Information on the company
Our client offers both online and face to face learning programmes with some of the largest companies in the world - enabling anyone, anywhere to become a fully qualified professional.
This is an entry level position paying £21,000 per annum.
How can you expect to spend your day?
The Community Coordinator role is to support with the delivery of products within the AVADO Digital portfolio and deliver an outstanding course journey for our learners. This includes working on courses such as Squared Online, Lead Digital, Dot Native and bespoke solutions we build with our corporate clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete all processes to ensure our programmes run effectively including communicating progression information to learners where necessary
- Ensuring we are keeping track of all participants and taking proactive steps to keep engagement high
- Respond in a clear, timely manner to students’ questions about the course content and related projects via the Campus forums and by email, including liaising with our subject matter experts where relevant
- Maintain accurate records of all student contact and undertake related administrative processes smoothly and efficiently
- Play a key role in creating and managing groups including working closely with individual students and teams to help them proceed effectively through the course. This will involve providing appropriate guidance on creating a positive group dynamic and facilitating these relationships to meet the course aims
- Demonstrate by example the AVADO tone and mindset in all professional student contact
- Develop a strong working knowledge of course curriculum and learning objectives and use this to maintain quality and drive product innovation and evolution
- Facilitate live classes, supporting our expert speakers to ensure the session runs smoothly dealing with any student queries and technical issues where required
- Supporting the Community Manager with ad-hoc projects where needed
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, requirements and qualifications?
What we think we can offer you:
- Leadership of a growing and ambitious function in a VC-backed company operating in one of digital’s most exciting and growing spaces - EdTech
- Ownership and responsibility to make things happen and make a real difference, working with some of the world’s leading brands
- A fast-paced and exciting challenge which is well-funded and actively supported by encouraging investors