Information on the company
Our client offers both online and face to face learning programmes with some of the largest companies in the world - enabling anyone, anywhere to become a fully qualified professional.
This is a permanent role with a starting salary of £24-26K per annum.
Day-to-day activities will include:
This role will involve working closely with all members of the Delivery and Student Support Teams. Three key components of this role involve analysing student feedback and circulating this information, taking ownership of quality checking of course content and processes, and delivering the occasional live class. This role also involves supporting day-to-day student support, video recording for the virtual campus and facilitating discussions to make improvements to our products.
- Demonstrate the correct tone and mindset of our brand in all professional student contact
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the course curriculum and learning objectives and use this to maintain quality and drive product innovation and evolution.
- Introduce group work in an appropriate manner to ensure all group members participate in group work and discussions.
- Actively monitor and analyse student progress and feedback and provide mediation and direction as needed, and communicate findings clearly and concisely to the Delivery Team, Content Team and Instructional Designers.
- Collaborate with other members of the Student Support Team to ensure that there is consistency in delivery.
Live Class Delivery
- Delivering online live classes (webinars) around student support-focused topics, including welcome, taster, and group work classes (full training provided - up to 3 classes a month).
- Where necessary, working closely with the wider team to create course content in the form of videos. This would include featuring in videos and assisting with writing video scripts.
Virtual Bootcamp Facilitation
- Ensuring that our Virtual Bootcamps are successfully set up in the our platform, allowing the session to run smoothly
- Providing support to our trainer and participants during the session, ensuring the technology runs smoothly and when any problems occur they are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Assisting the trainer with managing the session to ensure it flows well, taking initiative and making quick, timely decisions where needed
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- A willingness to get stuck in and become part of a busy, chatty team
- A Bachelors’ degree
- An engaging disposition to encourage and inspire our current students
- An interest/experience in presenting
- A calm and collected nature under pressure
- Strong IT skills and competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail and an ability to understand and maintain processes and systems
- The ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, over the phone and in writing, with an excellent grasp of the English language, grammar and punctuation
- A passion for digital marketing (no specific subject expertise is necessary so long as you have an enthusiasm for digital marketing and leadership)
- Knowledge and experience working within a Virtual Learning Environment, preferably Moodle
- Experience delivering face-to-face or distance learning
- Knowledge and experience working within a web conferencing platform, preferably Adobe Connect
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Join an exciting young but growing business positioned well within a rapidly growing sector with Google as a main partner
- Build incredible industry contacts which will be great foundations for future career paths
- Great earning potential