Information on the company
Established in Budapest, 2006, this company produce fully natural, anti-aging and skincare beauty products. Loved by beauty editors, the range quickly earned an international following and has appeared on the pages of numerous fashion magazines and stocked in the likes of Harrods and Selfridges. The products and treatments are now available at some of the world’s leading stores across Europe, America and the Far East.
This is a permanent graduate job with a salary of up to £25,000, based in West London.
** YOU MUST BE FLUENT IN GERMAN TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
- Assisting the Retailer.com Account Manager with the implementation of tailored activities and strategies by retailer
- Supporting the Sales team to ensure new launches are seamlessly managed as per the brand guidelines and that retailer specific documentation is completed by set deadlines
- Actively review and monitor key partners’ websites to ensure all sales data and product information is correct
- Compiling commercial project summaries as required
- Attending meetings and off-site visits, taking accurate minutes, and circulating to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Ensuring UK Sales & Marketing planners are accurately updated and maintained
- Support the Sales Director and Account Manager with monitoring competitor activity
- Confidently communicate with key partners
- Diary management, including making travel arrangements, booking meetings
- Daily inbox management and general administration duties
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Fluent in German
- 2 years administration experience within a busy business environment
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- A natural problem solver, following processes and plans to see things through to the end goal
- A great communicator at all levels, both verbally and in writing, with a natural ability to form positive relationships both internally and externally
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel
- A positive, determined approach, and a team player
Apply for this role