Title: Copywriter | Paid Internship | Digital Marketing | West London
Industry: Creative industries
Role/Sector: Marketing | Writing and editorial
Location: West London
Placement: Internship (going permanent)
Duration: 6 months
Information on the company
Our client is a leading marketing technology and digital design agency with offices around the world. Combining strategic thinking and creativity with powerful technologies has armed them with a portfolio of value-adding services across strategy, design and marketing technology. They create and execute solutions that drive business results for clients on five continents.
This is a 6-month copywriter internship based in Chiswick with an opportunity to go permanent after.
How you can expect to spend your day;
• Manage the company’s social media channels, posting regular content, comments and likes to increase brand followers and fans.
• Copywriting, editing and publishing (e.g. press releases, articles for newsletters, case studies).
• Analysis of the success of communications campaigns and output.
• Updating the company’s intranet home page with communications news
• Help with content marketing articles for guest blogs and PR requirements.
• Post company updates and latest news through social media and blog channels.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
• A background in humanities, journalism and/or creative writing
• A natural copywriter with a keen interest in our industry (Digital Marketing).
• Excellent English writing skills
• You have experience in copywriting or marketing roles with examples of written articles/blog to demonstrate copywriting skills
• Confident with the ability to interact with people at all levels of seniority
• Diligent, proactive and eager to learn and improve as much as possible
• A passion for technology and marketing to quickly get up to speed with our agency’s offering