Information on the company
Our client is a leading author on preparing and cooking food for children.
This is a permanent role offering £26K - £30K based in Maida Vale. NB: You must have social media experiene for this role
Do you have a passion for social media? Want to work for a leading lifestyle brand in the parenting and food space?
My client is a leading food & lifestyle brand founded by a leading baby and children’s food expert and entrepreneur. They are a trusted business built on bestselling books, award-winning food ranges and game-changing digital products. When it comes to social media, that means creating stand-out content and campaigns based on insight and research. From building relationships with followers and influencers, to helping us reach (and keep) even more new customers, this is a real hand-on role for a social media self-starter.
You live and breathe great content, and you know how to make it come alive on social. Of course, you'll bring solid experience of creating social content for consumer brands. And whilst you’ll have a flair for storytelling, reporting and content planning give you as much of a buzz as crafting a campaign.
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Social Media Strategy - Management of all social platforms working closely with Digital Manager and Head of PR & Marketing to drive strategy, growth of channels, engagement with followers and develop influencer partnerships across platforms
- Content & Campaign Planning - Creating monthly content plans for all social media channels, in turn developing visually inspiring and engaging content reflecting the brand tone of voice
- Managing the planning and delivery of all social campaigns including competitions
- Identifying and running activity that ties in with overall marketing team/objectives (e.g. PR activities)
- Sourcing, setting-up and managing strategic partnerships and collaborations with brands, bloggers and influencers to support our digital marketing objectives. You’ll live and breathe the parenting and food world
- Managing and delivering our community Facebook Forum
- Social Reporting - Analysing and reporting on social media content performance, community growth and impact on wider business objectives. Includes managing monthly social media advertising budget to support commercial objectives
- Overseeing social customer interactions, managing both positive and negative comments
- Managing live Q&As for social. This will require our candidate to work two evenings a month. Lieu time will be provided.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Solid experience in running social channels such as Facebook, Instagram (+Stories), Pinterest and YouTube
- Subscription marketing experience and is a plus
- Commercial and results-oriented with a drive to deliver commercially successful content plans that have a direct impact on increasing our active parent base
- A strategic mind, bringing fresh perspectives with a clear vision for the success of every piece of social activity
- A creative mindset, developing best in class copy and visuals – you can balance punchy copy with spot-on tone of voice. Photography, video editing and Photoshop experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads/Business Manager. Highly proficient in social media performance tools such as scheduling and analytics platforms
- Understanding or experience in using WordPress
- Strong communication skills to successfully engage stakeholders across the business with new ideas
- Team spirited attitude, calm under pressure and the ability to thrive in a high-performance environment whilst managing multiple projects
- Passion to work with a leading entrepreneur and a team full of ideas
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
- To be considered for this role, you must have relevant experience and be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
- Available for immediate start.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Award winning brand
- Entreprenurial business owner has an MBE
- Exciting brand
- Time of in Lieu for evening working