Information on the company
Our client is a celebrity personal trainer and fitness guru based in London.
Having had success in creating immersive sensory fitness classes in the city, he's about to embark on launching new training programmes and meal plans. This is where you come in!
This is a 3 month internship, based in Ruislip, West London, paying £18k per annum -designed to convert into a permanent role.
We're looking for a graduate to join as a PR executive to help us move our brand to the next level. We're about to embark on our next journey - marketing new personal training programmes and meal plans and looking for help to do this. It's a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to get stuck in and develop a whole new brand.
We need someone loyal, hard-working, with a strong eye for detail. It's a role you can really get stuck into and become a leader.
Day to day responsibilities of the role:
The ideal candidates’ skills and experience:
- Reaching out to all media
- Working with online publications
- Keeping daily contact with journalists & placing pieces with key people
- Maximising key opportunities to all media
- Educated to graduate level
- A keen interest in PR- with some demonstrable experience
- Charismatic, outgoing personality
- Strong team player, hard working with a winning mindset
Please note, although our office is based in West Ruislip, there is flexibility to work remotely.
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*