Information on the company
Our client is an international payment specialist focused on people buying/selling overseas property, relocating or moving overseas. They are always looking for companies to partner with who can refer clients to them and become part of their loyalty program.
This is a 3-6 month paid internship. Salary: £1,250/month.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Working on marketing projects and interacting with both corporate sales and marketing teams on a daily basis.
- The projects will vary from helping to improve customer journey through developing new marketing material/improving the existing one to helping out with the new website.
- Upload content on their social media page.
- Prepare marketing update for monthly corporate sales meetings.
- Actively participate in the weekly marketing meetings.
- Assist with research for new marketing/business opportunities.
- Promote the company’s brand.
- There will be opportunities to attend partnership meetings and networking events.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- You are degree educated with a minimum 2.1, ideally in maths/economics/law but other degrees will be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and highly organised
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- You will learn from industry experts
- You will be heavily involved in the company’s strategy
- Varied and interesting projects
- Gain experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment
Apply for this role