Information on the company
An innovative new health and wellness start-up focused on the sleep health sector.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,200 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job paying £20,000 - £22,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Marketing Intern to support the delivery of the company’s marketing strategy. In this internship your work will include content writing, social media management, and the development and delivery of all marketing assets to support the brand’s consumer launch, making it a fantastic internship for a graduate to fast track their career and experience in marketing.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
• Managing the company’s social media channels. Creating marketing copy and maintaining social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram).
• Taking charge of the marketing diary to monitor campaign progression and ensure it is on time, on target, and on budget.
• Use analytics and metrics to show ROI for marketing spend and advise on future direction of budget spend.
• Liaising with the digital production team.
• Liaising with and assisting the external PR team.
• Liaising with graphic designers and printers.
• Present the company’s brand and values at industry events.
What are the ideal intern’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Keen to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
• Ambitious, self-motivated, and able to work in a team as well as independently.
• Any previous marketing experience in digital or social media marketing or content management is preferred.
• A keen interest in health and wellbeing.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• Strong desire and willingness to learn.
• A positive, can-do attitude.
• Works well under pressure and can manage deadlines effectively.
• Strong copywriting and proofreading skill with a high attention to detail.
• Good knowledge and experience in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• The opportunity to work on the consumer launch of the brand.
• Work directly with the CEO, a 20-year industry veteran.
• Work out of one of the coolest co-working spaces in London surrounded by a range of different companies, weekly workshops, tech and cultural events, a VR studio, outdoor gardens, many breakout zones and more.
Apply for this role