Information on the company
This company make mobile loyalty apps for independent shops and eateries, specialising in customer retention and loyalty by applying tech solutions usually reserved for larger companies such as beautifully crafted mobile apps allowing businesses to better engage with their existing customer base. With customers across
This is a 3 month paid internship paying £1,500/month.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will join the business to head up the company’s digital marketing strategy and contribute to its future growth.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
- Design and implement various marketing strategies (mainly targeted at merchants and retailers).
- Manage the company’s website and improve search engine performance.
- Manage the company PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns
- Manage social media accounts and the blog.
- Writing content and advertorials.
- Organisation of trade shows and events.
The ideal intern's skills, education and experience:
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with 2-5 years digital marketing experience, ideally in a tech start up environment or someone with an interest in this space.
Desired skills, experience and personality:
- Someone who will be excited to join an expanding tech start-up and by the challenge of helping it grow.
- A strong writing style, both clear and concise.
- Strong working knowledge of SEO and PPC.
- Strong working knowledge of using social media in a professional capacity.
- Able to communicate ideas to the senior management team.
- An entrepreneurial spirit is required to make the most out of this opportunity and constantly be able to see the “bigger picture” and company objectives.
- A tech savvy individual and a good understanding of mobile technologies, Word Press and design software.
- Someone comfortable working in a small team, collaboratively and towards the team goal.
What are the perks of interning for this company?
- Share options will be available.
- This is a great time to join the business as the hard work of launching to market is done and it’s now a case of building on an existing client base to develop this company further.
- The company still retains a start-up working environment which is engaging, ever changing and fun.
- You will have the opportunity to shape the future potential of this business.