Information on the company
What does the company do?
Our client is the UK’s No.1 Wedding Planning App and Website, created to connect couples with venues and suppliers across the country and to save them from endless spreadsheets, and folders bursting with brochures. This exciting company is the latest creation of a highly successful serial entrepreneur and has already been featured in Cosmopolitan, Grazia andHarper's Bazaar.
For couples, their state-of-the-art wedding planning toolkit allows couples to plan their whole wedding from any device, anytime, anywhere, together, all in one place. Whether it is booking their venue, shortlisting florists, juggling their guest list, managing quotes or balancing their budget.
For businesses, our Supplier Success Team helps wedding industry professionals grow and market their wedding business by matching them with couples planning their weddings, and provides ongoing support and educational insight into industry and network.
Our client is the (and everybody’s) trusty wedding planning sidekick and the long awaited update to the industry. Welcome to the world wide wed.
This is a permanent role offering £20K - £25K depending on experience based in West London
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Collaborating with the Supplier Success Manager to build out the supplier focused digital marketing collateral by creating, executing and reporting on growth marketing and sales projects
- Driving community engagement by creating emails, educational articles and stand-out social content
- Conducting A/B tests and analysing results to optimise your marketing campaigns across on and offline channels
- Building relationships with the Bridebook Business Community directly, in order to gather feedback, maximise retention and fuel your upcoming projects
- Conducting community & competitive analysis and research to understand the current wedding industry landscape
- Leveraging user event data platforms in order to track KPIs and communicate results
- Presenting findings in regularly scheduled meetings
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- 2:1 degree in a STEM subject or marketing from a red brick university
- Data-driven and analytically minded - you are able to extract learnings from sets of data and provide solutions
- Great people and relationship building skills – you must be confident and comfortable interacting with professionals of various backgrounds via different communication outlets (phone, email, social etc.)
- Excellent content writing abilities
- You love problem solving, learning new skills and applying your learning to different capacities
- Can think quickly on your feet, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like a challenge
- Detial-oriented with a natural intrigue i.e. you just spotted that typo ;)
- Proficient in Excel
NICE TO HAVE (but not essential):
- Some experience in the field is an advantage
- Experience with MailChimp or email campaign platforms
- Experience with CRM products
What are the perks of working at this company?
- A high-growth, fast paced tech startup and we're looking for someone to jump in and take on a new challenge
- We believe in building a fantastic team and creating an exciting and unique work place and company culture
- We can offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills into new areas while working within a vibrant, social and collaborative environment – interacting with various talented teams of people who love what they do
- This is not for you if are not excited about taking on responsibility, are not comfortable working quickly, and sometimes under pressure and if you prefer a drawling, corporate environment.
- Generous holiday allowance: They operate enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment.
- They also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec - 1 Jan. All this is in addition to bank holidays and company holiday days
- Team events: We have many social activities, team events, and annual company summits
- Amazing culture: Free team lunch and evening cocktails every Friday, casual dress code, a constant supply of fruits, snacks, sweet treats, and tea/coffee