Information on the company
Our client is a FinTech company leading a new generation of business investment. They're moving away from traditional banking systems and focusing on connecting innovative businesses with likeminded investors.
They believe that finance needs to be fast, fair and flexible to meet today's demands. They are analternative solution to an out-of-date financial system, for private businesses and investors. They allow investors to choose their own investments and invest directly into fast growing, carefully selected businesses.
Businesses choose us to raise funds but also build a network of private investors to help them grow. They provide great investment opportunities, ensuring businesses get access to funds at competitive rates and investors get generous returns on their investments tax-free via the Innovative Finance ISA.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a fast-paced, growing alternative finance startup, that helps businesses grow and reach their full potential.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be working alongside the CEO and Content Director, across all company marketing, content and digital activities, in line with FCA financial promotions compliance.
PLANNING AND STRATEGY
- Manage and update the operational marketing plan & strategy on a monthly basis and ensure that all planned communications get delivered on time.
- Manage content creation and distribution across all owned, bought and 3rd party media partners. With the support of our 3rd party content writers.
- Ongoing review of brand guidelines to ensure that all remains updated and fresh.
- Ongoing review of our customer segmentation and core audience to ensure that our marketing efforts are maximised and effective to our main target audience.
CONTENT DEVELOPMENT AND DISTRIBUTION
- Ongoing search engine optimisation to ensure that our platform is ranking high in search results for specific keywords; Working with external SEO consultants.
- Development and editorial of in house video content and management of the distribution on all channels in line with other campaigns.
MANAGEMENT OF COMMUNICATIONS
- Organise, monitor and update the paid search advertising across various channels including Google, Adroll, LinkedIn, FaceBook. With the support of our 3rd party paid search consultants.
- Provide marketing support to the business development team in order to attract new business through the delivery of organic content and paid advertising.
- Development of advertising material with design and copywriting team
- Ensure that all marketing and communication activity follows the correct review and sign off procedures in line with the FCA financial promotion regulation to be fair, not misleading and balanced.
- Ensure that all marketing and communication activity is aligned to our brand and values and tone of voice to deliver consistent messaging to our clients.
- Management of the iOS app advertising and promotion to ensure the highest number of downloads for our iOS app.
- Management of our 3rd party affiliate partners with monthly reporting to these partners. Ongoing review of affiliate performance. Developing ideas with partners to maximise the number of quality user registrations.
- Work alongside the business development and content team to develop crowdfunding marketing plans for clients to maximise their networks and communities for the benefit of the campaign and us.
- Manage relationships with our main journalists and bloggers to ensure we can deploy content on 3rd party platforms.
- Development of new relationships with Journalists and bloggers to bolster our 3rd party blogger outreach program.
- Management of all Public Relations and external communications, Media releases, blog posts, distribution shareholder comms.
- Ensure that all communications across all channels are well written, thought through and to a very high standard which reflect the principles of the company.
MEASUREMENT AND INSIGHTS
- Ongoing tracking of platform performance and measurement of registrations against our key performance indicators in line with current reporting standards. Tracking data is retrieved from Google Analytics, Webmaster tools and Google Ad Words.
- Ongoing monitoring of competitor activity and ensuring that any insights are built into our proposition and marketing activity.
- Deliver a weekly marketing report to the wider team and investors.
- Ongoing quality assurance of the platform marketing pages, overseeing user experience and website copy to improve on an ongoing basis and highlight technical issues to the engineering team.
- Working with the engineering team to develop and enhance our existing automated CRM programme.
- Working with the engineering team to develop new marketing pages in line with other campaign activity.
- Working with the engineering team to ensure that marketing pages and the home pages are updated and remain fresh and in line with campaigns.
- Good understanding of marketing and digital principles
- Highly organised, motivated and ambitious
- Interest in digital technologies and finance
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Works well in dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent in building and maintaining strong business relationships
- Looking for a quick progression career path
- Willingness to join a young but highly experienced team, working in a rapidly growing sector
- Good understanding of MS Office tools
- Experience in video production and content creation a plus
- Educated to Degree level or above (2:1). Marketing a preference.
- Hours: 40 per week (09:00 – 18:00)
- Salary: Experience dependant
- Reports to: CEO and Content Director
- Right to work and reside in the UK: Essential
Apply for this role