Information on the company
Our client specialises in helping brands grow their relationships with consumers through the power of AI.
They have built a world first SAAS platform that utilises AI to help brands understand where they sit in the market and what steps they need to take next to improve marketing techniques and customer engagement.
This is a permanent position based in Hammersmith, West London, paying £25000 per annum.
We're looking for a graduate to come onboard and help our clients maximise their brand potential through our SAAS platform.
For us, Customer Success is all about helping brand owners to achieve their growth ambitions. We need Customer Success Managers who are patient, interested listeners and who have the capability to help our customers towards their goals.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Delivering onboarding and training to new customers and supporting their continuing education
- Consulting with customers to ensure that they use the platform to its maximum potential to help them achieve their specific goals
- Presenting new product features to customers and driving upsell
- Monitoring signals of customer churn and upsell-readiness and taking appropriate actions
- Leveraging the full range of tools and materials provided to deliver maximum value to customers
- Handling and resolving customer requests and queries
- Funnelling customer feedback to our resolution team so that we can put processes and tools in place to improve our overall service delivery
The ideal candidates' skills and qualifications:
- Educated to graduate level
- Motivated by the opportunity to join an exciting, rapidly growing brand and marketing SAAS start-up
- Willing to get stuck in and get your hands dirty
- A patient and active listener, who is an excellent relationship builder
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to speak and present credibly at a technical level
- You can deal with queries and concerns with lateral thought and sensitivity
- Organised and detail oriented
- A keen interested in marketing and branding
What are the perks of working here:
- This is hands down the best company culture you can find!
- It's a fun, lively working environment that is full of passionate, interesting and diverse people.
- You’ll be at the forefront of innovation in brand management and have the opportunity to work with big, global brands initially, as we progress also smaller, hungrier brands.
- We’ll listen to your ideas, support you in their execution and give you ownership and credit for your own work.
- Based in a WeWork office- think Gym, Kitchen, Ping Pong, Free beer tap..
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + one extra for your birthday!
* No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*