Title: CEO Assistant Internship | Private Bank | London
Role/Sector: Banking and finance | Project management
Location: West London
Placement: Internship (short-term)
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £15,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
Our client is a private bank operating in over 30 locations worldwide with a focus on financial planning, offshore trusts, company formation and management.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,250 per month.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will support the Deputy CEO & CFO who are directly responsible for the areas of Finance, Credit & Treasury (+40 employees) and indirectly cover matters requiring attention across the business on behalf of the CEO or Board of Directors. The role would centre around supporting the Executive directly on a day to day basis with the opportunity, depending on skill set, to be dedicated to a project across any discipline of the business
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Conducting research to support problem solving and decision making.
• Assisting with data gathering, assessment and presentations.
• Helping to produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Scheduling and providing support in meetings, collating and distributing agendas and meeting documentation, taking minutes.
• Assisting with departmental projects, taking a lead role where appropriate.
• Supporting the Executive to develop the materials to support team leadership, training and communication initiatives across the team(s).
What are the ideal intern’s personality, skills and qualifications?
The ideal intern for this position is a recent graduate looking to develop a successful career in banking and finance, ideally with prior experience or education relating to the industry.
• Educated to degree level, subjects of interest include Finance, Business Studies, Economics, Law, Engineering or other quantitative areas or related fields.
• High academic achievers preferred.
• The drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including fluency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
• Proactive and diligent.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
What are the perks of working for this company?
• During your internship you will work closely with one of the Senior Compliance Analysts who will act as your mentor and coach. They will allocate work to you, supervise you and provide ongoing feedback on your performance. They will act as a first point of contact for any queries or concerns you might have and also evaluate the success of your time with EFG at the end of your internship.
• This is an excellent and rare opportunity for a graduate (or undergraduate) looking to develop experience working for a large private bank and receive hands on training and mentoring from highly experienced industry professionals.