Information on the company
tmwi is the leading independent full-service agency based in Stratford-Upon-Avon. We have been chosen by leading UK retailers and global FMCG brands to develop and implement a wide range of integrated SEO, media and digital solutions.
The beauty of agency life is that no two days are the same. This means always keeping ahead of the game in terms of technology, new marketing opportunities, the latest trends in search engine optimisation (SEO), social media, and so much more.
Are you creative, inquisitive, analytically minded, and like to solve problems? tmwi are looking for a highly motivated Technical SEO Manager. You will be a part of a successful team who help improve organic performance across our prestigious clients. You will lead the technical aspects of our clients, to deliver the Technical SEO strategy that will achieve and exceed client KPIs.
Key skills and experience:
- A thorough understanding of different content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal and Magento
- Proficient in all major SEO software (Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, SEM Rush, AWR, etc)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (e.g., VLOOKUPS, PivotTables, advanced formulae)
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Tag Management.
- Great organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to multitask, balance workloads and deliver on time
- Strong communicator and able to speak with authority to clients
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A proactive, positive attitude and willingness to drive the team
- Experience of account management and managing team members in previous role
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar SEO or search position
- Agency experience would be an advantage.
- On and off page auditing on all aspects of technical SEO
- Carrying out competitor analysis, link auditing, keyword research, and other research projects as required
- Preparing regular reports on SEO campaign performance
- Helping our clients grow through sustainable organic search visibility
- Supporting strategic discussions about the best ways to use SEO to solve business challenges and drive marketing performance
- Staying up to date with developments in technical SEO best practice, Google algorithm updates and sharing knowledge across the team where applicable
Ultimately, we’re looking for a strong technical SEO specialist who is confident with clients and can help drive forward the technical arm of the organic team.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Apply for this role