Information on the company
Our client specialises in recruitment within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Healthcare cluster of industries.
Our work environment is team-oriented, collaborative, supportive, competitive, fast-paced and fun. Recruitment is not for everyone, and we know that, but amidst the challenges of recruitment are life-changing rewards. We offer all of our consultants the opportunity to earn uncapped commission on top of a competitive base salary.
Have you ever been to Vegas? Cancun? Dubai? Bahamas? In addition to the money, our consultants can earn their way on to all-expenses-paid company trips at the end of each year! We work hard, play hard, and reward success.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Build a strong network of life sciences professionals and clients.
- Utilize online job boards, LinkedIn, and CV databases to find new contacts.
- Source and screen candidates that meet the client’s qualifications and expectations.
- Locate job vacancies and develop relationships with new clients.
- Guide candidates through interview processes with clients.
- Sell job opportunities to candidates and candidate profiles to clients via telephone.
- Represent the company domestic and international conferences & networking events within our core functional areas
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Some prior recruitment experience, ideally within life sciences but this is not essential
- Have a confident phone manner and strong communication skills.
- Be driven by recognition and success with a competitive attitude.
- Understand the importance of sales skills as well as the ability to overcome objections.
- Have tenacity and persistence.
- Be ambitious with aspirations to progress to senior levels within the company
- Unique and supportive training program.
- One of the best uncapped commission structures in the industry on top of competitive base salaries. Year one OTE: £40K+, Year two OTE: £80K+
- Year one contract commission accelerator program
- Opportunity to travel internationally, representing the company at meetings and conferences
- Opportunity to relocate to other offices around the world
- Genuine, transparent development opportunities with progression routes to Director level
- A thriving working environment and a casual dress code.
- Lucrative group stock options to own a part of the company that you work for.