Information on the company
Having started in 2001 specialising in gadgets and gifts that people actually want to receive - they have quickly become one of the UK's fastest-growing retail groups with more than 60 stores across the country and twice been featured in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 League Table.
What does the company do?
Our Client, is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing operators in the gifts and gadgets industry.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
The E-Commerce Trading Executive is responsible for supporting the Ecommerce Merchandiser in maximising sales and profitability on third party marketplaces, through selection and creation of new products and effective trading of stock.
• Locating new products for the business by researching categories that are performing well, liaising with suppliers and utilising report data
• Requesting quote sheets and negotiating cost prices with suppliers to hit company margin requirements
• Setting up products on the system, ensuring the data is correct
• Raising purchase orders for new products and for repeat products and following through with suppliers
• Creating products on UK marketplaces (this will involve writing content, choosing images and researching search terms)
• Creating new products on European marketplaces, assisted by translation services
• Managing the brand stores on Amazon (making sure they appeal to customers, adding and removing products)
• Creating enhanced brand content on Amazon, to improve listings
• Trading products effectively through analysis of both overstocks and products that are selling well and making reductions where necessary
• Dealing with overstocks by removal and disposal orders, keeping the stock file healthy
• Supporting with forecasts for products, both domestically and FOB from China
• Supporting with the pay per click marketing campaigns, ensuring they stay within aCos targets
• Proposing deals and coupons to push certain products online
• Helping to get products through Hazmat by liaising with the Far East Office
• Supporting in the creation of stock transfers to Amazon, based on analysis of stock and sales, on both the system and Amazon’s system
• Supporting with price uploads to keep accurate prices updated on the system
• Dealing with issues as they arise by contacting seller support
• Ensuring they keep within our KPIs and supporting in the weekly creation of a KPI report
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Is driven
• Is a self-starter
• Is primarily independent, but works well in a team too
• Is analytical
• Is creative
• Is proficient in Microsoft Excel (not crucial but preferred)
Apply for this role