Information on the company
This company are the world leaders is sourcing new freebies! They update their website with the best freebies, samples and free stuff offers everyday.
Freebies and samples are given away by UK companies as a promotion or part of an advertising campaign. They are trying to attract customers to purchase their products in the future. They find these freebie offers and list them on our website.
We are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable Business Development/Sales Executive to help support the team and develop new and existing brand relationships.
You’ll be managing notable brands directly and indirectly through media agencies and affiliate networks. You’ll be part of a close-knit and determined team who are creative, and, importantly, customer-led to understand advertiser objectives and how to achieve them.
- Grow and develop existing relationships with key affiliate partners and advertisers.
- Agree and negotiate offers and their promotion.
- Conduct regular reviews and negotiate new commercial arrangements when appropriate.
- Build relationships with new partners, clients and affiliate networks.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, reporting relevant information to the team.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. Content Team) to achieve successful outcomes.
- Manage seasonal campaigns to add maximum value and ROI for advertisers.
- Work independently to produce all necessary documentation and reporting.
- Contributing to support and grow the overall growth of our community with a clear focus on traffic & revenue contribution to the company.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in affiliate marketing, preferably performance marketing in an account management role.
- Be educated to a degree level (preferably in Business and/or Marketing related subject).
- Demonstrable experience in the day to day running of an online marketing channel(s) – preferably Affiliates.
- Understand online marketing KPIs, including CPA, CPL, CPC, CPM etc.
- Have a proactive and result-oriented approach with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong strategic thinker with demonstrated experience.
- Demonstrable influencing skills and good commercial awareness.
- Confident communicator with proven oral and written presentation skills.
- Great team worker with strong organisational and multitasking skills.
- Solutions-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of successful client and team relationship building, including strong networking skills.
- Ability to work autonomously - a real self-starter
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external suppliers.
- An approachable and unflappable manner, and ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to self-motivate and work to optimise assigned accounts without day-to-day guidance.
- Be committed to the growth potential of the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, confident and dedicated person to join our fast-paced startup. This is a great chance for anyone looking to move into a position of responsibility to gain valuable experience working with some of the biggest brands in the UK.