Information on the company
Our client is London’s fastest growing social recommendation engine.
Established in 2015, this business allows people to find, search, and share recommendations for local businesses and services from the people they trust most.
As you will be joining a small team, you will be able to turn your hand to every aspect of the projects. You will have the opportunity to flaunt your social prowess in the following areas: Community and business growth, Client Services, Marketing & site development.
- Analysis & testing to increase user-generated content. Marketing in methods to decrease CPA of users and businesses.
- Refining and implementing the marketing tactics with a specific focus on driving local businesses membership growth & engagement.
- Designing and creating the content for newsletters as well as implementing direct email marketing campaigns
- Contacting businesses and organisations such as: the chamber of commerce; trade organisations; BIDs; and developing presentations to promote Platform.
- Building client relationships; listening to and understanding individual client requirements and consistently meeting if not exceeding their expectations.
- Work with development team base on users feedback and some out of the box thinking on areas to improve the site and offer more useful functionality for our members.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Positive, passionate and energetic person.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills never go amiss!
- Any exposure to digital marketing & website development would be good.
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of social platforms.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for details is the kind of skill we love.
- Excellent communication skills: we want you to be able to shine in front of everybody, from our clients to the amazon delivery driver.
- Proactive & self-motivated.
Apply for this role