Title: Sales Support Analyst | HR | £30K - £35K | Vauxhall
Role/Sector: Analyst | Marketing | Consultancy | Business development | Sales | Digital | Events
Location: South London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £33,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
What is Grasp:
Grasp is a software platform enabling employees in companies to facilitate face to face interactions in the form of mentoring, informal meetups and social groups.
Grasp’s aim is to continually create easier ways for employees to physically connect in their organisations.
The vision is to break down internal silos and turn organisations into knowledge sharing communities, fostering a more positive and transparent culture.
As Sales Support Analyst you’ll be working directly with one of our Co-founders across the end to end sales process. You will help navigate through complex sales cycles with some of the largest and most prestigious companies globally.
Your primary focus will be to build, manage and optimise our sales processes to efficiently track and progress the significant pipeline of qualified sales leads. You’ll also need to react quickly, supporting our Co-founder with briefing documentation, presentation materials and prospective client queries, always ensuring follow through to a suitable conclusion.
This is a client facing role that requires a relentless, detail oriented approach. You’ll need to be an A-player, confident communicator (verbal and written) and highly effective influencer as you will liaise with our clients C-suite and senior management.
Occasional travel may be required.
- Creation and management of an efficient CRM system.
- Creation of sales collateral and documentation.
- Ensure a high level of responsiveness with prospects queries throughout the sales process.
- Understand the needs of the client to enable delivery of desired solutions.
- Anticipate, manage and influence prospect objections.
- Build strong relationships with prospects, championing their needs with internal teams.
Some reasons we’ll love you:
• You are detail oriented, structured and highly organised.
• You present ideas, expectations and information in a concise and well-organized way.
• You have very strong communication skills.
• You think that creating documentation is the best way of making great ideas and processes permanent.
• Microsoft office is your friend and just makes life easier.
• You are quick to learn, practically minded and stop at nothing to get things done.
• You’re a team player.
• You’ll have a good degree from a top university.
• Experience working within/understanding how large organisations operate, SaaS Sales or implementation of CRM systems a bonus.