Information on the company
One of the leading FinTech Companies in the UK, they are a disruptive rapid-growing business with the mission of helping people take charge of their personal finances. The provide people with free access to their credit score and develop new ways to help them sort their Money. Awarded a place on the prestigious Future Fifty list, they now have over 7 million users.
Management Accountant role for a graduate with a passion for finance!
Our client is looking for someone bright and ambitious to join their finance team. The company will fund study towards gaining the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting, along with providing significant opportunities to learn via working closely with the Financial Controller and CFO. This person will take responsibility for the day to day processing of financial information within the global business. This role will be critical as the company develops and scales its finance function over the coming years.
- Hands on bookkeeping and financial management. You’ll need to be hands on with finance and prepared to roll your sleeves up, processing invoices and looking after the pennies. You’ll see getting hands on work done as a real contribution to the business and a great opportunity to get exposure to every area of the business.
- Maintaining strong financial controls. Both appropriate for the business now and evolving with the business as it continues to scale.
- Output of high quality financial and management information that will be utilised for analysing ongoing performance against company objectives.
- Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and assist in the smooth running of the department
- An impressive educational background, demonstrating a high level of numeracy and a track record of sustained high achievement.
- Previous financial experience is useful but is not a prerequisite, however an interest in building a career in finance is critical.
- A personality that appreciates our data led approach.
- A self-starter with an attitude of doing and leading by example.
- Genuine excitement about the unknown and a changing landscape
- An eagerness to embrace the variety of challenges presented every day in a growth company.
- A willingness to take on a broad an evolving role that will require you to roll your sleeves up and do what it takes to get the job done.
- A desire to integrate with and protect the culture, which is self-confident, bold and social.
Perks of the Job:
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
- Regular team events and quarterly company events
Apply for this role