Title: Export Account Manager | £18K - £20K plus commission | South East London
Role/Sector: Business development | Account management
Location: South London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £18,000 - 20,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
A South London based Wholesaler/Exporter of pharmaceutical products.
The company distributes both generic and branded pharmaceuticals, over the counter medicines, hospital supplies and equipment around the globe.
Our major goal is to provide our customers with a vast selection of high-quality pharmaceuticals at competitive prices through a professional, reliable service.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
• Fully supporting the Directors
• Providing all round administration support to the sales staff
• Entering quotations as directed by the sales staff on to the specialised computer system
• Learning full product and industry knowledge
• Providing cost analysis for clients
• Entering products on to the system
• Liaising with import and export contacts
• Providing all formal documentation for import and export of goods
• Creating invoices
• Producing purchase ledger and sales ledger documents
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Well educated
• Willing to learn
• Driven & Motivated
• Driven by financial prospects
• Longevity - Looking for someone who has staying power and will learn and grow with the organisation and role.
What are the perks of working at this company?
The pharmaceutical market in the UK is worth £50bn annually and increasing each year.
Our business is young, dynamic and making head way across the market, increasing turnover annually at a rate of +50%. With fast growth comes huge progression opportunities and the company employs a strong ‘promote from within’ ethic.
All our account managers are on a generous un-capped commission structure on top of quarterly team bonus’, so the sky is the limited with regards to take home salary.
Questions for applicants to think about:
Are you looking to build a career in a growing industry?
Do you want to be just a number in a large business or a valuable member of a small team?