Information on the company
The UK’s largest provider of social sports events, helping connect people to sports leagues, fitness classes and wellness programmes including Football, Volleyball, Pilates, Team Building Events, Dodgeball and many more. The mission statement of this company is to get more people smiling through magic power of sport, either on an individual basis or as part of communities and business groups.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven graduate to become experienced in event operations and support delivering mass sports leagues.
A desire to learn all the different aspects of event operations is essential. The objective of this role is to ensure member experiences are optimised whilst they continue to scale the business.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Respond quickly and professionally in conversations with members and prospective members either via ‘Live Chat’ or by phone
- Respond to all inbound emails to ensure all member expectations are managed and actioned
- Be the first ‘port of call’ to all inbound member and prospective enquiries
- Undertake multiple projects across all departments seeking to improve member and rep experiences
- Support the venue and rep departments with the operational delivery of Sports Leagues on a daily basis
- Achieve key operational benchmarks to ensure customer quality
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Contribute positively to all team meetings and social team sessions
- Engage with all initiatives to improve the happiness and wellbeing of all employees
- The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Be a focused individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have the ability to work to achieve clear targets
- Be a highly organised individual
- Strong telephone manner and email communication skills
- Have a passion for Sports and Activities
- Offer a competitive salary and a generous holiday allowance
- Welcome you into our relaxed and agile working environment
- Put you amongst like-minded individuals on a mission to make life fun, active and enjoyable
- Regularly invite you to staff social events
- Encourage you up to our weekly office fitness/sports
- Support you to grow personally and professionally