Information on the company
Based in Battersea, our client nurtures character in children because they believe 'soft skills' are as important as academic attainment. They focus on the individual strengths of every child and are deeply committed to supporting them through their formative years whether that be through their Creative Childcare, their Life Skills Courses, or their Special Needs Camps.
This delightful company, dream is to inspire a generation of children to become the best they can be through their relationships, their well-being and their own sense of purpose.
The aim to achieve this by teaching millions of children how to communicate well, collaborate effectively, think critically, solve problems creatively and lead brilliantly so that they can shape their future and those around them.
How do they do this?
They work with parents to help children develop their interests and passions through a childcare service that matches children with Role Models. They believe childcare is about much more than an after school pick up or babysitting. It’s about inspiring children to dream big, teaching them the mindset they need to thrive and be equally as passionate as they are about the things they love.
Life Skills Courses
They have a programme of life skills courses developed by an in-house education team that are designed to help children thrive. Focusing on Leadership, Resilience, Creativity and Collaboration to ensure children can understand their own strengths and use them in a way that helps not only themselves but others.
How you can expect to spend your day:
If you are a proactive self-starter with an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset who thrives on challenge and has a track record of delivering excellent results, you will love this opportunity. You must be an organised, diligent “doer” who has a passion for improving processes, an eye for detail and who is constantly looking for solutions. You will need to be a great multi tasker and have strong communication skills.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Liaising and building relationships with parents over the phone on what is best for their children and then facilitating our Creative Childcare or Life Skills Courses.
- Driving the recruitment of new talent
- An opportunity to be involved in digital and other marketing/advertising: creating content, managing the website and social media channels
- An opportunity to help develop marketing materials for the business and using them to improve awareness of our services
- Supporting the day-to-day running and functionality of the office - They are a small team and everyone gets involved
What are the perks of working at this company?
- A passion for developing and supporting children
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- High energy and ambition
- A willingness to try new things, measure them and adapt if they don’t work out
- A fun and friendly team player
- The successful candidate may on occasion need to be accessible remotely outside core hours to respond to urgent enquiries
- Added plus but not a must: digitally savvy, with good working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram & Twitter and all main PC-based software packages
- A willingness to battle with the printer if required
- Career Opportunity as a Client Service and Marketing Manager
- The salary will be £24-26k p.a. (depending on experience) plus a discretionary team bonus at the end of each quarter based partly on the company’s financial performance and partly on the ideas and energy you bring to the team. You will also be provided with a company laptop.
- The role would commence with a 3-month probation period and will then become a permanent role if the probation period is successful.
- You would have the opportunity to work from home one day per week (currently the team work from home on Wednesdays) but otherwise you would be working in the office.