Information on the company
Our client is the market leader in overseas festivals. The company operation spans across festival marketing, travel operations, festival delivery and creative production.
What does the company do?
Our client is the market leader in overseas festivals. From their 5000-person festival in the French Alps and in Queenstown, New Zealand, to Kala, a much-acclaimed new dance music festival on the Albanian Riviera.
The company operation spans across festival marketing, travel operations, festival delivery and creative production.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
Everything we do is about beautiful locations, incredible brands and incredible experiences. For this we need a bright young videographer to focus on helping shape the online identity and creating various video assets. The base level of the job will be video editing for social media and advertising channels, along with animation for key items such as line up releases. There will also be the ability to work on entirely new brands.
The role will be based in the UK, plus there will be the opportunity to travel to festivals you are working on, where dates overlap.
- Video editing
- Animation conceptualisation and creation
- Management of video team at event(s)
- Assisting on graphic design items in peak periods
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
We’re looking for someone eager - hungry to try new things out, develop the brand and develop their own skills.
They are looking for someone fun and outgoing who loves travelling and festivals - they need you to understand who you’re marketing to.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Well organised and good at time management
- Strong knowledge of using video and design software.
- Dates: 6 months from start date, with expansion beyond this role possible at a day rate.
- Working days: to be discussed based on requirements of your course
- We are open for this role to be anywhere from 2-5 days a week, depending on the applicant salary will be pro-rata if less than 5 days a week.
- Amazing opportunity to travel to some of the most popular festivals around the world.