Information on the company
provides wellbeing, occupational health, drugs & alcohol and rail medicine services.
This is a graduate job for candidates with marketing experience. The role is based in Southwark and has a starting salary of £25,000.
What does the company do?
Our client provides wellbeing, occupational health, drugs & alcohol and rail medicine services.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
Overseeing the day to day marketing activities for the company.
Liaising with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of the company’s marketing plan including: email campaigns, website updates, regular social media posts, blogs and case studies.
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
• Updating the company’s website
• Regular posts and updates to social media to grow audience and enhance engagement
• Evaluation of campaigns to ensure ROI
• Writing marketing collateral, including newsletters, blogs and emails
• Production of case studies
• Assisting with production of advertisements and other branded materials
• Assisting with content for bids and tenders
• Coming up with new and innovative ways to grow the business
• Booking and organising exhibitions/events
• Maintaining features/news/editorial database
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis with reference to pricing, presentation and promotions
• Excellent organisational skills, able to deal with multiple projects in an effective and timely manner with excellent attention to detail
• Office-based role liaising regularly with internal teams and suppliers
• Attending team meetings as necessary
• Production of presentations/reports for team and Board meetings
• Carry out any other reasonable duties commensurate with the smooth running of the department or the business
• Maintaining and developing picture library and taking photographs of events/exhibitions
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Degree in Marketing or equivalent relevant experience
• Desirable - Masters in Marketing or CIM qualification
• Proven experience in a similar marketing role having;
o created email campaigns
o written blogs
o performed website updates
o created social media posts
o created case studies
o performed competitor analysis.
• Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Good IT skills.
• Well presented with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Able to multi-task and use initiative.
• Innovate coming up with ideas that can be presented at company meetings.
• Eye for detail, being aware of industry trends
• Works collaboratively in a team.
• Able to prioritise workload and work well under pressure.
• Flexible approach to work responding to the needs of the business.
• A strong team player who is committed to exceeding targets and KPIs.
Apply for this role