Title: Graduate Marketing Executive | Marketing | 20K - 22K | Southwark
Industry: Creative industries
Role/Sector: Marketing | Social media | Events | Digital | Business development | Writing and editorial
Location: South London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £21,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
Our client produces high quality business events. Their aim is to create a conference experience which is personal, which breathes quality and which represents absolute value for time and money.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketer to join our growing, friendly marketing team. This is a superb platform to kick start your career in business-to-business event marketing.
You’ll need to have a minimum of six months’ work experience (not necessarily in marketing or events), be computer literate, hardworking, have a great eye for detail and be able to handle yourself professionally on the phone and face-to-face.
We require a strong, pro-active individual who will go the extra mile to generate delegate revenue and help grow the marketing department. Excellent copy writing, proofing and Microsoft Excel skills are necessary along with a good eye for design, a logical mind and the ability to be very personable with our clients and sponsors.
This job role includes:
• Database management
• Managing the websites for our different conferences
• Writing and designing email campaigns
• Online marketing
• Social media marketing
• Speaking to senior clients on the telephone and face-to-face
• Helping to run the conference on the day, assisting speakers, delegates and sponsors
• Marketing office maintenance – keeping brochures and media packs organised etc.
• Assisting the Marketing Director in all campaign management
For this marketing position you will need to have: