Information on the company
What does the company do?
Our client designs and makes high-quality, useful products for family homes. Their wooden toys encourage children’s imaginations, their smart storage helps parents organise their living spaces and their well-designed children’s bedroom furniture and accessories help create gorgeous spaces for children to play, learn and sleep in.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
Role: To support the Ecommerce team with daily website updates and marketing activity.
• Website content updates – banners, copy, images
• Setting up promotions
• Seasonal launches
• Setting up products and landing pages
• Arranging products in relevant categories
• Update products and content to improve user experience
• Understand the product range and target audience
• Liaise with other areas of the business to keep products and the website up to date
• Manage Amazon catalogue and order updates
• Deal with third parties
• Assist with operational queries/issues
• Keep a keen eye on the website for any errors/potential issues
• Deal with ad hoc customer service queries
• Build/test/schedule marketing emails and campaigns
• Ad hoc reporting
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop
• Degree in Marketing/Business/Digital Media or similar
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Experience in working in a fast paced environment
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi task
• Good communication skills
• Good team-work skills
• Shopify knowledge preferred but not essential
• Experience of using an email service provider preferred but not essential
• Basic HTML knowledge preferred but not essential
What are the perks of working at this company?
The team is very friendly, and multi talented and will provide an educational and fun experience for anyone wanting to get into this industry.
Apply for this role