Information on the company
Official access to premium tickets and hospitality packages for live events.
This is a permanent graduate job with a starting salary of £18,000 - £22,000.
What does the company do?
Our client is an online marketplace offering premium tickets and hospitality packages for live events. They are a passionate team that works only with official suppliers, whether they be venues, teams, promoters or artists to expand their online presence, thereby providing fantastic official access to their customer base. Following the launch of their website in November 2018, they have made substantial progress with regards to supply and investment, which has seen them secure some key partnerships with the likes of Manchester City, Watford FC, the WRU, Scottish Rugby and more.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
We are currently looking to recruit someone to take on a content writing and creation role within the business. The Content Writer should have marketing experience, an affinity for live events, and most crucially, a strong passion for writing.
• Engaging web content creation
• Establishing a distinctive ‘tone of voice’ to support brand identification
• Extensive copywriting over a range of different marketing channels
• Conducting interviews with supply partners & clients
• Identifying trending topics and creating relevant content
• Producing content for numerous purposes, including: the blog, website landing pages, social media, e-mail marketing and more
• Measuring and reporting on content and SEO performance
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Diverse writing experience
• Knowledge of web content and HTML
• Imaginative content creativity
• Well-presented & professional attitude
• Willingness to travel
• Clear understanding of best practice SEO and search engine guidelines
• Knowledge of SEO and analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Google Console
Currently based in Croydon, they are looking to move centrally (London Bridge/Victoria) in the next couple of months.
Apply for this role