Information on the company
Our client is a global membership-led community focused exclusively on executive-level procurement, sourcing and supply chain management professionals; providing procurement intelligence, peer-to-peer networking and professional development. They currently have 80 employees having grown in the last year up from 40. They are a fast-paced dynamic company within the B2B publishing, intelligence and events industry.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: £20k pro rata.
How can your intern expect to spend their day?
- Maintain and build contacts within the Salesforce CRM database for people with specific job titles in core geographic areas which will require extensive use of LinkedIn/Google/other sources as well as Salesforce; cleaning/updating existing contacts; working in line with the standards set by the Data Team; soliciting input from Membership Team especially when contacting member accounts
- Identify companies and individuals who would be suitable targets for research calls and/or speaking engagements, helping the event producer develop the agenda
- Support the marketing team in creating targeted lists for campaigns
- Support the delegate sales team in creating targeted prospect lists
- Support the PLMS (sponsorship) team in identifying potential partners
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Experience using spreadsheets and databases would be ideal
- Interest in technology and its application in business
- Excellent attention to detail – quick grasp of systems and meticulous data hygiene
- Commercial awareness – to identify factors that will lead to successful launch
- Tenacity and persistence in tracking down names and content
- Good communication skills – with excellent English in both written and oral
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- A fun, friendly atmosphere.
- Monthly drinks and Employee of the Month award.
- Opportunity to progress in different areas of the business
- Put a multi award-winning company on your CV.
- Work with global, Fortune 500 companies.
Apply for this role