Information on the company
Our client develop and launch soft drinks. Their mission is to make healthy products delicious to eliminate the sacrifice involved in going for the healthy choice.
This is a permanent graduate job paying up to £25,000.
What does the company do?
Our client develops and launches soft drinks. Their mission is to make healthy products delicious to eliminate the sacrifice involved in going for the healthy choice.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
Create and post YouTube and Instagram content that inspires UK’s leading soft drink brands to work with our client on reducing sugar in their drinks or creating new delicious healthy soft drinks. You will create a combination of images, infographics and videos and post them across YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter in addition to the their Blog (the website will be live within a month).
Your day to day work will involve
- Creating a content calendar
- Graphics, Photography and Videography to create images and videos to post on our channels
- Community management
- Securing interviews with leading influencers in London
- Shooting interviews with these influencers
- Doing video trend reviews
- Live streaming
- Measuring impact and constantly improving based on our follower and engagement metrics to maximise growth and engagement of our base
Their goal is to build a strong following of brand managers, bloggers and innovators around the world by creating incredible content on trends, consumer insights etc and tempt them to work with us.
They have all the equipment for this role so owning equipment is not a pre-requisite.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
You need to be a foodie, outgoing, love people and community management, and be great on camera and skilled at photography, graphics, videography, social media management and advertising.
What are the perks of working at this company?
1. Work in a creative, young, dynamic culture with a mix of food science, marketing and sales.
2. We’re not hierarchical.
3. We love our work - have a weekly team meeting with prosecco.
4. Be part of something bigger – we’re passionately committed to creating and launching the next generation of healthy drinks that taste great and tempt the public away from chemical filled sugary alternatives.
5. Great growth prospects. If you are successful at building a following for us, we will expand this role to working with our brand clients therefore developing consulting skills and potentially team management if this excites you.
Questions for applicants to think about:
1. Are you organised enough for this role?
2. Are you sufficiently data driven to learn from follower and engagement data weekly and improve continuously?
3. Are you a self-starter who can create a work schedule and not have to be micro managed?
4. Are you a natural with YouTube and Instagram? What examples do you have to show?
5. Are you willing to work in an “un-corporate” manner, no jargon, no 9-5 mindset …do you have a do what it takes approach?
6. Are you happy to work in a flexible working environment – the job will involve working in part from our lab and in part from home.
Apply for this role