Title: Service Desk Analyst (German speaker Level 1) | IT | £18K | Cardiff
Industry: IT and programming
Role/Sector: IT & computing | Analyst | Customer services | German
Location: Rest of UK
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £18,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
We have been supporting our customers to grow their businesses through our Global IT Managed Services, IT Support and Business Solutions. We help our customers create agile workforces, leverage business data for growth, expand into new geographies, take advantage of innovation and ensure IT is always on.
We pride ourselves on the outstanding customer service and account management we provide all our clients. Our flexible nature means we can provide staff and service desks either on-site at your office or remotely to ensure you get the level of service you require.
We are a global provider of IT Resources, IT Managed Services and flexible, ad-hoc IT Resource and Project Support. Founded in 1992, we have a proven track record of delivering business solutions to global organisations and Fortune 500 companies in over 40 countries. Over the last 27 years, we have delivered millions of pounds in cost savings to our clients. With offices in the UK, Europe, India and the US, we have clients spread across all 6 continents.
Our team is at the heart of our business, we are proud of each and every one of them. They are exceptional and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us.
The purpose of this role will be to provide 1st level support to our customer users and Dealers as part of the Service Desk team based in Cardiff.
Position Objectives and Responsibilities
· Primary objective is to provide 1st Line support (SRAP/CALMS Transition Service). The countries of main responsibility will include, Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
· Be readily available to answer phone calls, emails and web portal requests from the users in a professional and efficient manner.
· Provide timely, first call resolution to technical support issues while following company standards
· Escalate incidents to Level 2 Service Desk Analysts or Resolver groups.
· Provide accurate and updated information on incidents assigned to the Service Desk until the reported incidents are resolved.
· Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support requests.
· Log and monitor all incidents to aid in identifying potential problem trends.
· To remotely control users PC’s to investigate, diagnose and resolve issues.
· Manage all aspects of your own performance e.g. incident handling, quality, timekeeping and absence reporting
· Identify any training requirements to help with your role and to develop your skills.
Security & Compliance:
Qualifications & Experience
Key skills and Knowledge
Key Behaviour skills