Information on the company
A dynamic and new company providing funding to small businesses across the UK, allowing them to raise capital to grow their business and make repayments based on their company card sales meaning they only pay back when they sell to their customers. They have partnered with a major UK bank who handle all the processing of the advances. The company has secured financial backing and is now looking to build a team to support their rapid growth plans.
What does the company do?
Exciting opportunity to join a sales team at Fintech company providing funding to small businesses across the UK. The company has strong financial backing and is now looking to recruit an additional person to support their rapid growth plans.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
The role will be working as a junior sales executive. There will be a 12 month training period working under a senior sales executive, after which the candidate is expected to progress into a full sales role
• Assisting senior sales executives
• Developing and maintaining relationships with brokers, introducers and other partners
• Following up on qualified marketing leads (referrals, web-generated, marketing campaigns, introductions)
• Generate and close new business through referrals, phone and person-to-person sales, and networking events
• Developing and managing relationships with customers
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• We are looking for a well-spoken (fluent in English), enthusiastic and motivated individual, who enjoys sales
• Ideally a candidate with a University degree, with 6 months- 2 years of sales experience
• The candidate will be a motivated, well spoken (fluent in English) individual who enjoys a sales environment. University degree preferred.
Apply for this role