Information on the company
This design-led property development and project management company are focused on creating high quality residential schemes throughout Central London.
Keeping their ears to the ground, they seek out spaces in the most desirable locations to transform or build from scratch. Whilst complimenting the buildings that have stood for many years, they endeavour to make an impact on the skyline of Central London.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
- Sourcing prices and procuring materials for site
- Measuring up for packages (quantifying what we need, such as the number of bricks necessary for the build)
- Directly liaising with suppliers to order and locate deliveries
- Developing relationships with suppliers to build rapport and achieve ideal price points
- Helping the entire Construction team and the office in general (aside from the Construction team you’ll have colleagues working in Design, Land Buying, Branding & Marketing, Customer Experience and Finance)
- Visiting site to liaise with the on-site team, finding out what they need using hire item lists
- The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Someone who shares our passion for excellence, with an interest in construction and property development who is keen to learn
- The ability to build strong relationships with the office, on-site personnel and suppliers, fearless to pick up the phone and communicate with sales teams
- Organised with great time-management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Patience and a solution-oriented approach when dealing with suppliers and delayed deliveries
- Strong initiative and able to self-direct your day, finding tasks that need to be done
- Experience is not necessary as training will be given, but knowledge of construction and the property industry is a bonus
What are the perks of working at this company?
- High exposure to all facets of development, with the chance to learn from executive level partners in a warm, supportive environment
- The opportunity, as the company grows, to carve out a tailored established career
- A small group of young, agile and entrepreneurial people, without a whiff of blame culture
- A lively social calendar
- The opportunity to work on projects from start to finish that are very different from your average developments (often featured in magazines and newspapers)
- A great location situated between Camden Market (great for lunch in the summer!) and leafy Primrose Hill
Questions for applicants to think about:
- Are you interested in seeing the construction process from the start to end?
- Do you think a small team is the right environment for you?